Monitor Usage of CDGC Rollout to end-users. Some of the key Metrics to be measured and monitored are below:
1. User Adoption: Number of Users Onboarded, Number of User Logins, Number of Domain Owners, Stakeholder Assignments, etc.
2. Asset Growth: Volume of Assets Onboarded (Business and Technical), Governance Policies Approved, Top Viewed Trends, etc.
3. Asset Enrichments: Number of Enrichments Made, Asset Certifications, Tagging, Glossary Associations, Data Classifications Curation, etc.
4. Tickets: Number of Tickets Open/Pending/Resolved, Trend Analysis by Month, etc.
Measure the Business Impact of CDGC Rollout to end-users. Some of the key Metrics to be measured and monitored are below:
1. Accelerates the Impact and Root Cause Analysis
2. Improved Process Efficiency for Change Management
3. Improved Productivity, Value and Trust in Data
4. Reduction in Risk Events, Data Rectification Costs
5. Data and Process Standardization