- Learn about the data cleanse feature: remove noise (convert case | remove values and spaces | replace values) from fields
- Standardize data: rectify completeness, conformity, and consistency issues
- Verifier asset: standardize and format addresses according to country-specific rules
- Improved data qualitywith cleansed and standardized assets
- Data Quality Analyst/Developer is able to define and implement the data cleansing approach
Improved trust on data, leading to better results and KPIs after data quality improvements
- Introduction to cleanse assets
- Improve data consistency on a data set
- Fix errors in data
- Comply with regulatory standards
- Prepare for downstream data quality initiatives
- Merge data fields to effectively manage your data set
- Cleanse process flow
- Cleanse asset structure
- Cleanse assets and mappings
- Validation and testing
- Best practices shared
- Reference to product documentation and digital content
Cloud Governance & Data Quality
Cloud Data Integration
Cloud Data Quality
Data Quality Governance
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.