Deployment planning and best practices that will enable you to get started with Cloud Data Governance and Catalog (CDGC), Cloud Data Quality (CDQ), Cloud Data Profiling (CDP), and Cloud Data Marketplace (CDMP).
- Org Provisioned
- Gain Insights into Data Governance architecture
- Secure Agent Sizing
- Data Governance Roles and Responsibilities
- Secure Agent Installation
CDGC, CDQ, and CDMP services enabled and deployed
- Deployment Guidelines
- Org Planning
- Architecture Overview
- Secure Agent Planning
- Sizing and PAM Overview
- Agent Installation and Monitoring Services
- Getting Started Playbook
- Best Practices shared
- Reference to product documents and digital contents
Cloud Governance & Data Quality
Cloud Data Governance & Catalog
Cloud Data Marketplace
Cloud Data Quality
Data Privacy Governance
Data Quality Governance
Govern Key Data Elements
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.