This engagement is designed to help the user gain a deeper understanding of typical activities and roles required for the successful implementation of Informatica’s Data Governance tools.
It is recommended that each customer review these activities as they plan their implementation roadmap so that they are prepared for both business and technical requirements to make their program successful.
- Prioritization of 2-3 pilot use cases
- Documented KPIs aligned to use cases
- The core team of stakeholders driving the initial use case
- Technical support team aligned to use cases
- Training plan in place
A detailed checklist of both Business and Technical activities required for getting the Data Governance program started: Support team, Project team, Environment, Use Cases, Resources, and Training Requirements.
- Checklist Walk Through
- Business Getting Started Checklist
- Functional use cases ready
- Review prioritized initial list of use cases
- Technical Getting Started Checklist
- Product & Customer architecture is shared
- Technical use cases ready
- Recommended implementation process
- Review / Share relevant How-To documents
- Schedule pre-sales demo, if needed
- Best Practices shared
- Reference to product documents and digital contents
- Initial draft of the Cloud Data Governance Implementation Tracker
Business & Functional Focus
Cloud Data Governance & Catalog
Data Privacy Governance
Data Quality Governance
Govern Key Data Elements
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.