Overview of JDBC driver-based scanning in CDGC, along with a demonstration of a JDBC scanner
- Familiarity with the configuration and scanning process for a JDBC based scanner
- Understand how Informatica supports JDBC scanners
- Data catalog populated with metadata from JDBC based scanner
- Data discovery, classification, and lineage ready to be created for JDBC sources
- Walk-through of JDBC scanners in CDGC
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using JDBC based scanner vs out of the box or custom scanners
- Catalog metadata from non-supported metadata sources
- Demonstration of JDBC scanners with data discovery, classifications and possible lineage, as applicable
- Documents and digital content shared
Cloud Governance & Data Quality
Cloud Data Governance & Catalog
Data Privacy Governance
Govern Key Data Elements
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.