Review the various styles of setting up environments in IDMC, using Organizations, Sub-Organizations, and Additional Organizations.
- Understand pods, organizations, sub-organizations, and additional organizations.
- Review different styles of environment setup and what use cases they are suited for
- What to expect with monthly IDMC releases:
- Regression practices to implement in a continuous release cycle
As an Informatica Cloud Administrator/Architect, understand the various options for setting up IDMC environments.
- Covers general practices for using Orgs, Sub-Orgs, Additional Orgs, Pre-release Orgs, Pods, and Org hierarchy fundamentals to set up environments in IDMC for Cloud Modernization, Governance, SaaS, and hybrid use cases;
- Walks through the effect on common characteristics like runtime environment setup, user management and role-based access provisioning, change management, and project layout;
- Reviews upgrade cycles, regression practices, and built-in BCP features and touches upon Cloud Assurance Service Pack (CAP)
Expert Guidance Session
IDMC Platform Setup Guidance
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.