This engagement covers the custom scanners framework needed for unsupported sources
Examples are provided to help users get started and deploy a custom scanner
Includes step-by-step Instructions with guidelines on automation opportunities for easier maintenance
Catalog Administrator is able to onboard technical metadata for unsupported data sources
Consumers of Cloud Data Governance and Catalog have visibility into unsupported data sources
Discuss the following:
- Define and create the custom model
- Update the custom model definition file
- Import and publish the custom model
- Create the custom catalog source type
- Download the metadata definition files
- Update the metadata definition files to ingest metadata
- Create the custom catalog source
- Run the custom catalog source
- Best practices shared
- Reference to product documentation and digital content
Cloud Governance & Data Quality
Cloud Data Governance & Catalog
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.