- How to derive data lineage for unsupported sources
- Learn more about the Custom Lineage Metadata Scan in Cloud Data Governance Catalog (CDGC).
- Able to implement a custom lineage framework, with examples to get started and quickly deploy
- Bridge the gap of unsupported lineage sources.
Data catalog populated with required lineage for impact analysis and data privacy and governance use cases
Discuss the following:
- Walkthrough of scan process for custom lineage
- Discuss best practices for custom lineage metadata scanning with operationalization ideas
- Understand logs, connection assignments, and reference resources from data lineage scanners
- Demonstration of custom lineage scanner
- Documents and digital content shared
Cloud Governance & Data Quality
Cloud Data Governance and Catalog
Data Privacy Governance
Govern Key Data Elements
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.