Discussion on the topic of determining the hierarchical partitioned Parquet files, AVRO, and JSON with special data types (array, maps).
This engagement also focuses on how to setup CDI Elastic Cluster, including configuration options and an architecture walkthrough with examples.
Able to profile the Parquet and Avro files
Data analysts and other stakeholders gain visibility into profiling statistics, value frequencies, data patterns, classifications and more.
- Advanced cluster setup and guidelines
- Fully managed cluster
- Self-service cluster
- Local cluster
- Best practices shared
- Reference to product documentation and digital contents
Cloud Governance & Data Quality
Cloud Data Governance & Catalog
Cloud Data Profiling
Data Privacy Governance
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.