- Review data classification development in Cloud Data Governance and Catalog (CDGC)
- How to identify sensitive data in CDGC through data classifications
- Understand data discovery capabilities in CDGC
- Walk through the rule creation process and configuration of data classifications
- Tag the technical data with relevant classifications in CDGC
- Familiarity with Data Entity and Data Element Classifications in CDGC
- Explore out-of-the-box (OOTB) data classifications in CDGC
- OOTB data classifications are imported, if not done already
- Clarity on the steps to create data classifications
- Understanding of data classification building blocks, thresholds, and curation process
Discuss the following:
- Sensitive data tagging in CDGC
- Data discovery process in CDGC
- Explain the rule creation process for custom data classifications in CDGC
- Understand out of the box data classifications in CDGC
- Demonstration of data classification development and tagging
- Documents and digital content shared
Cloud Governance & Data Quality
Cloud Data Governance and Catalog
Data Privacy Governance
Govern Key Data Elements
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.