Advanced Serverless enables customers to leverage serverless computing to process data integration pipelines. Users can run either their data integration or their Spark-based data integration jobs in serverless mode. This eliminates the need to manage hardware or software and simplifies DevOps and DataOps, allowing developers to focus on business logic and deploy new data pipelines quickly. We have launched Informatica Cloud Data Integration and Cloud Data Integration Elastic in Advanced Serverless deployment environments.
The following are the key benefits of using Advanced Serverless:
- No servers or software’s to manage
- Deploy new data pipelines quickly
- Consumption-based pricing
- Optimize cloud resources and costs with auto-scaling and auto-tuning
- Ability to Switch your existing CDI/CDI-E Mappings to execute on Advanced Serverless Runtime Environment
- Easy Setup in 2 mins
Start your advanced serverless journey with the documentation on serverless runtime environments. Learn about this advanced serverless deployment solution that doesn't require downloading, installing, configuring, and maintaining a Secure Agent or Secure Agent group.
Watch this video that shows how to set up a Serverless Runtime Environment with the AWS CloudFormation template.
Check out these documents to discover how to create serverless runtime environments using AWS Cloud Formation:
- Setting up Serverless using AWS Cloud Formation in New VPC(AWS)
- Setting up Serverless using AWS Cloud Formation in Existing VPC(AWS)
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about Advanced Serverless Deployment with Informatica Cloud Data Integration.
Read this blog to understand how Advanced Serverless enables customers to focus on business logic rather than worry about scalability or server provisioning and maintenance. The blog delves into the key characteristics of serverless services, critical capabilities, and business benefits of advanced serverless.