Learn how to create and manage custom fields for tagging , enrich assets with asset certification, and encourage user collaboration through ratings and comments. Walk-through with examples included.
- Able to tag data assets
- Certify popular assets
- Rate data assets
- Enrich data assets with stakeholders
Consumers and stakeholders like Data Stewards, Analysts, Architects are able to efficiently search and filter for relevant data assets and easily consume content.
Discuss the following:
- Creating and managing custom fields
- Leveraging collaboration and enrichment features such as ratings, certify, decertify, and commenting to enhance user experience
- Best practices shared
- Reference to product documentation and digital contents
Cloud Governance & Data Quality
Cloud Data Governance and Catalog
Data Privacy Governance
Govern Key Data Elements
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.