Show how to review and refine the user stories and use cases through breaking down larger user stories into smaller, more manageable use cases, documenting requirements as part of overall solution, clarifying success criteria, and adding additional details as needed.
This is the framework for getting started, does not include comprehensive workshops to build out full use case scope or a roadmap of use cases.
- Business challenges and outcomes documented
- Use case documented and 3-4 supporting user stories created
- Cross-functional stakeholders, users identified and ready to on-board
Customer has clear picture of the use case and the supporting user stories that will streamline use case implementation and optimise time to value.
- Introduce use case decomposition methods
- Initial use case design
- Define in detail 1 business use case
- Create 3-4 break out stories
- Follow-up use case iteration
- Review of user story backlog
- Best Practices shared
- Reference to product documents and digital contents
Business & Functional Focus
Cloud Data Governance & Catalog
Data Privacy Governance
Data Quality Governance
Govern Key Data Elements
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.