This catalog helps the customers understand the features and functionalities available in Reference 360 to be used within MDM SaaS/Business 360.
- Understand the features in Business 360 where Reference 360 can be leveraged.
- Discuss the best practice and ways to use Reference 360.
- Discuss the options on ingress data for Reference 360 assets.
Understand the features available with the Basic/Standard Reference 360 license to be used within Business 360, how to use the assets, and the various use cases that can be addressed.
- Overview of all the Reference 360 assets and features available with the basic/standard license.
- Understand the challenges and use cases that can be addressed within Business 360/MDM SaaS using Reference 360.
- Overview of features not included for clarity; additional details/feature discussions will be covered as part of the Reference 360 catalog card.
- Best practices shared.
- Reference to product documentation and digital contents
- Expert guidance session
Cloud Master Data Management
Reference Data Management
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.