This engagement will help Data Governance Leaders and Administrators understand the roles that are integral to the planning and implementation stages of a Data Governance program, and which roles are required for the initial setup activities.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of primary users in Cloud Data Governance Catalog (CDGC) and Marketplace (CDMP)
- Document the permissions needed for each role to execute their responsibilities
- Best practices for setup and ongoing maintenance of roles and permissions in CDGC and CDMP
Understanding of the roles and permissions required in CDGC to create assets, maintain assets and execute workflows related to Data Governance activities
- Review Data Governance Operating Model and workflow
- If needed, assist in 1 sample workflow design
- Walk-through of configuring Data Governance roles in Cloud Administrator
- Identify relevant roles and permissions to support workflows
- Best Practices shared
- Reference to product documents and digital contents
Business & Functional Focus
Cloud Data Governance & Catalog
Cloud Data Marketplace
Data Privacy Governance
Data Quality Governance
Govern Key Data Elements
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.