This catalog provides a recommended project team structure and the roles of various members for a successful MDM SaaS implementation.
- Review out-of-the-box roles and groups available for MDM SaaS.
- Discuss the best practice around custom roles and group setup.
- Review the recommended roles that are needed for successful MDM SaaS implementation.
As a new MDM SaaS engagement, understand the available and additional roles needed for better implementation and separation of roles and responsibilities.
- Guidance on setting up roles and permissions for any security and auditing needs.
- Understand the various roles available in MDM SaaS and the need to create custom roles.
- Best Practices shared.
- Reference to product documentation and digital content.
- Expert guidance session.
Cloud Master Data Management
MDM SaaS Onboarding
MDM SaaS Project Planning and Discovery
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.