Overview of the available business APIs that come with the product for native use.
Discuss the authentication mechanism.
Overview of how to use the APIs to perform Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) operations.
- Review out-of-the-box native APIs
- Learn the usage of Swagger definitions
- Authentication protocols
- Downstream publish mechanism using APIs in real-time
As a new MDM SaaS engagement, understand the different APIs that are available. Also learn how to use APIs for downstream and upstream integration.
- Guidance on API Swagger definitions
- Discuss the different APIs available and their functionalities
- Best practices shared
- Reference to product documentation and digital contents
- Expert guidance session
Cloud Master Data Management
MDM SaaS Realtime Integration
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.