Provides an overview of the various roles & responsibilities in a typical MDM SaaS implementation.
- Understand the different journeys carried by the different personas who will drive the project forward and help in planning, and decision-making.
- Understand how each role contributes to overall project journey and takes active part in the success of the implementation.
As a new MDM SaaS engagement customers will have details on activities to plan for and help in creating a solid plan for better success and adoption with the business without missing critical activities.
- Guidance on tasks and approaches while implementing an MDM SaaS engagement.
- Overview of tasks and activities involved in MDM SaaS engagement.
- Explain the individual responsibilities of the different personas
- Best Practices shared.
- Reference to product docs & digital contents
- Expert guidance session
Cloud Master Data Management
MDM SaaS Implementation Planning
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.