Discover ingress and integration patterns for ingesting legacy sources in MDM SaaS.
- MDM data model best practices for determining source attributes
- Review integration points and mode of ingress – batch/real-time
- Solution advisory and guidance on cloud data quality rules and cloud data integration mappings, and data pipeline
- Onboard data inside the SaaS ecosystem and perform sanity testing
As a new MDM SaaS engagement, identify integration patterns to fulfill solution feasibility. Map Cloud Data Quality (CDQ) and Cloud Data Integration (CDI) microservices to MDM SaaS in the customer’s technical landscape to deliver quick business value and initiate rapid deployment.
- Guidance on mapping and workflow
- Guidance on Address Doctor integration
- Solution advisory on the business entity and field groups ingress
- Guidance on bulk import
- Best practices shared.
- Reference to product documentation and digital content.
- Expert guidance session.
Cloud Master Data Management
MDM SaaS Ingestion Patterns
MDM SaaS Picklist Definitions
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.