Understand the basics of setting up a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline for IDMC platform assets using Azure DevOps.
- Identify source control settings.
- Learn about Code Promotion between orgs using IDMC Platform APIs for automated CD.
Informatica Cloud Administrator/ Architect will learn the CI/CD pipeline setup process for versioning and code promotion across IDMC organizations.
- Discuss native source control integration with the IDMC platform for Azure DevOps users
- Discuss UI-based and programmatic API-based platform operations for source control
- Review of set-up steps for a CI/CD process
- Reviews various options for using source control natively and outside IDMC
Expert Guidance Session
IDMC Platform Setup Guidance
Source Control and Change Management
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.