Provide an overview of the IDMC REST APIs and how it may be leveraged for platform automation
- Review the IDMC REST API Reference
- Activity Logging, Monitoring, User Management, Code Migration, Code Generation, Code Orchestration, and Command line utilities
- Understand how it may be used for automation.
Informatica Cloud Administrator/Architect/Developer will understand the IDMC REST API reference and how it can automate Business as usual (BAU) platform tasks.
Discuss Platform API capabilities:
- User provisioning and management automation
- Log collection APIs for SIEM needs
- Change management automation
- Code generation automation
- Command-line utilities
Expert Guidance Session
IDMC Platform Setup Guidance
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.