Review parameterization with native parameters and file-based parameters in Data Integration batch workflows
- Review input parameters in mapping configuration templates
- Review in-out parameters
- Review parameter files in CDI tasks
- Review CDI advanced taskflow parameters
As a Developer, understand how parameterization may be used to build reusable integration assets in IDMC.
- Discuss usage of input and in-out parameters in Cloud Data Integration
- Discuss parameter files and advanced taskflow parameters
- Discuss incremental data integration mappings with persistent variable values for delta attribution
Expert Guidance Session
Cloud Data Integration
Building Reusable Integration Assets
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.