Review IDMC platform capabilities for implementing an event-driven application architecture.
- Understand IDMC capabilities for event-driven application architecture using
- Cloud Application Integration
- Cloud Mass Ingestion – Streaming
- Cloud Integration Hub
As an Architect/Developer, learn IDMC platform capabilities for implementing event-driven architecture.
- Event-driven process flows and business process automation using Cloud Application Integration (CAI)
- Streaming payload ingestion using Cloud Mass Ingestion – Streaming
- Hub-and-spoke, event-driven, asynchronous integration patterns using Cloud Integration hub
Expert Guidance Session
Cloud Application Integration
Cloud Integration Hub
Cloud Mass Ingestion
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.