Review how Cloud Data Integration (CDI) dynamic mapping tasks can group multiple jobs using the exact underlying parameterized mapping.
Review dynamic mapping tasks
As a Developer, understand how dynamic mapping tasks may be used to group multiple jobs using the same parameterized mapping in IDMC
- Discuss fundamentals of CDI dynamic mapping tasks
- Learn more about Jobs and Job Groups
- Discuss Schema Change Handling
- Review usage of parameters
- Discuss configuration steps
Expert Guidance Session
Cloud Data Integration
Building Reusable Integration Assets
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.