Review batch data integration patterns to consume third-party data over REST APIs.
- Review the creation of swagger specification in the IDMC workbench
- Review the RESTv2 connector and understand the usage
- As an upstream, midstream, and downstream connector
As an Architect/Developer, learn standard coding practices and design patterns for batch data loads from and to third-party REST endpoints.
- Discuss how to model and create a swagger specification in the IDMC workbench
- Discuss the RESTv2 connector and how it can be used as:
- An upstream, midstream, and downstream connector
Expert Guidance Session
Cloud Data Integration
Consuming Third-Party Data Using REST APIs
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.