Review design patterns for near real-time streaming loads from Kafka to Cloud Warehouses, like Snowflake
- Review Cloud Mass Ingestion – Streaming – the IDMC microservice purpose-built for:
- Loading and streaming payloads from Kafka to a cloud warehouse
As an Architect/Developer, learn how CMI Streaming may be used for loading streaming data from Kafka to Cloud warehouses.
- Discuss fundamentals of setting up a Cloud Mass Ingestion Streaming Task for real-time data flow between Kafka and Snowflake
- Review configuration steps
- Review Cloud Mass Ingestion Streaming REST API
Expert Guidance Session
Cloud Mass Ingestion
Real-Time Data Replication
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.