Review design patterns for near real-time data replication from applications like Salesforce to Cloud Warehouses, like Snowflake
- Review Cloud Mass Ingestion – Applications – the IDMC microservice purpose-built for:
- Near real-time data replication of Salesforce data to a cloud warehouse
- ELT processes
As an Architect/Developer, learn how CMI Applications may be used for near real-time data replication from Salesforce to Cloud warehouses.
- Discuss fundamentals of setting up a Cloud Mass Ingestion Application Task for real-time data flow between Salesforce and Snowflake
- Discuss maxTaskUnits usage during initial load and incremental load for combined load tasks
- Review source preparation and usage
- Review target preparation and usage
Expert Guidance Session
Cloud Mass Ingestion
Real-Time Data Replication
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.