Understand the Informatica Cloud architecture; discuss how customer-managed runtimes interact with it and other customer-side applications; review security considerations, in-flight and at-rest encryption protocols, authentication, authorization, and traffic routing.
- Review the design and architecture of the Informatica Cloud
- POD-based service provisioning
- Understand customer environment and data security
- Understand Governance and Operational Controls
Cloud Administrator roles will understand how security and resiliency are baked into the Informatica Cloud Platform.
- Discuss the design and architecture of the Informatica Cloud
- Discuss customer-managed runtime environment interaction with Informatica Cloud
- Discuss customer-managed runtime environment interaction with customer applications
Expert Guidance Session
IDMC Platform Setup Guidance
Customer Information Security Review
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.