Understand role-based and fine-grained access provisioning capabilities of the IDMC Platform.
- Review characteristics of native users, groups, and roles in the IDMC platform
- Review custom roles by service
- Discuss role-based access provisioning features
- Walkthrough fine-grained access with permissions
Informatica Cloud Administrator/ Architect/Developer will understand role-based access provisioning mechanisms in the IDMC platform.
- Covers best practices around access management and role-based provisioning for managing various user personas (administrators, developers, testers, operators, stewards) in the IDMC platform;
- Reviews standard user management practices by service along with custom roles
Expert Guidance Session
IDMC Platform Setup Guidance
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.