Review real-time application integration patterns to build REST contracts on top of data containers
- Understand how data can be exposed and consumed across the enterprise with REST API contracts
- Build-your-own producer APIs
As an Architect/Developer, learn standard coding practices and design patterns for building REST contracts for real-time Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) operations on data containers.
Please document and share your questions while requesting this engagement.
- Discuss how to setup a REST contract to read data from a data container
- Discuss how to setup a REST contract to write data to a data container
- Discuss orchestration steps with Cloud Application Integration subprocesses
Expert Guidance Session
Cloud Application Integration
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.