Review real-time application integration patterns to consume third-party data over REST APIs.
- Review Service Connectors and App Connections
- Review Process Objects and Processes
As an Architect/Developer, learn standard coding practices and design patterns for real-time data loads from and to third-party REST endpoints.
Please document and share your questions while requesting this engagement.
- Discuss how to model a third-party REST endpoint in a Service Connector
- Discuss how to create process objects to model the request and response body structures of the third-party REST endpoint
- Discuss how to use an App Connector to consume data from the third-party REST endpoint in real-time
Expert Guidance Session
Cloud Application Integration
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.