Measure and Monitor using historical trend analysis for data quality improvement. Covers the topics of Cloud Data Governance Data Quality Rule Template, Rule Occurrence, and Scorecards. Sample examples to get started and deploy.
- The initial data quality use case is defined
- A set of data quality rules and target thresholds for the initial use case is documented and created
- Initial scorecard design
- Data quality stewardship processes are identified
Customer is able to implement a Data Quality monitoring process that supports their Data Quality requirements
- Kick off meeting to align cross-functional stakeholders
- Initial session to review customer’s data quality use case(s)
- Understand and document business outcomes and KPIs for the data quality use case
- Identify initial data quality rules as part of use case
- Identify relevant roles and permissions to support data quality workflows
- Best practices shared
- Reference to product documents and digital content
Business & Functional Focus
Cloud Data Governance and Catalog
Cloud Data Quality
Data Quality Governance
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.