Guidance to ensure data is trusted and used responsibly by defining governance policies and standards for quality, accuracy, and privacy.
Guidance to enable data discovery and lineage for transparency into data sources and data sets for metadata-driven insights that provide contextual understanding of data.
- Business challenges and outcomes documented
- Success criteria identified
- Use cases documented and prioritized
- Cross-functional stakeholders, users identified and ready to on-board
Customer has clear picture of the use case and the implementation motions. Stakeholders are engaged and participating in the use case activities.
- Kick off meeting to align cross-functional stakeholders
- Goals and outcomes
- Overview of products
- Introduce use case decomposition strategy
- Initial use case design
- Define in detail 1-2 business use cases
- Follow-up use case discussion
- Refine and agree upon the core use cases
- Tracking KPIs to demonstrate value
- Best Practices shared
- Reference to product documents and digital contents
Business & Functional Focus
Cloud Data Governance and Catalog
Govern Key Data Elements
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.