Provide an overview of the IDMC Advanced Clusters “bring-your-own-cluster” offering for Amazon Web Services (AWS) customers.
- Overview of the self-service IDMC Advanced Clusters offering
- Understand the architecture, deployment, and lifecycle management of the Advanced Clusters
- Understand the privileges needed on the customer’s AWS account
- Understand resources spun up on the customer’s AWS tenant
Informatica Cloud Administrator/Architect/Network Administrator/Information Security Architect/Officer/Developer will understand how Informatica’s Advanced Clusters offering can provide a dynamic, scalable, and fully-managed ephemeral compute cluster for non-deterministic or high-volume workloads.
- Discuss the design and architecture of the IDMC Advanced Clusters offering:
- Workload-oriented compute scaling, leveraging customer’s EKS
- Discuss use cases that fit Advanced Clusters
- Discuss execution lifecycle
- Discuss Advanced Clusters configuration
Expert Guidance Session
IDMC Platform Setup Guidance
Cloud Data Lake and Warehouse
Dynamic Compute Scaling
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.