- Learn how to derive data lineage in Cloud Data Governance and Catalog (CDGC) along with discussion of best practices
- Explore scanning ETL metadata with an example of IICS scanner for ETL
- Set up a scanner for Informatica Cloud Data Integration
- Understand phases of an ETL scanner execution with overview of logs
- Best practices on ETL metadata scanning
Data catalog populated with required lineage for impact analysis and data privacy governance use cases
- Walk-through of scanning process for IICS ETL metadata
- Discuss best practices for ETL metadata scanning
- Understand logs, connection assignments, and reference resources from data lineage scanners
- Demonstration of IICS ETL scanner
- Documents and digital content shared
Cloud Governance & Data Quality
Cloud Data Governance & Catalog
Govern Key Data Elements
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.