Review and sharing of the Data Governance Maturity Model to identify potential gaps that may hinder adoption
- Share the Data Maturity Model
- Document critical gaps and areas for improvement that will have most impact on the data governancematurity journey
- Share resources to assist customer in planning next set of activities
Customer has tools to complete their Data Maturity Assessment, can identify most critical gaps, and knows what activities are required to make progress in their maturity journey
- Kick off meeting to align stakeholders
- Initial session to review Data Governance Maturity Model
- Complete 2-3 items as a getting-started exercise
- Follow-up session post customer internal assessment
- Identify gaps and initial plan for remediation
- Best practices shared
- Reference to product documents and digital content
Business & Functional Focus
Cloud Data Governance and Catalog
Cloud Data Quality
Data Privacy Governance
Data Quality Governance
Govern Key Data Elements
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.