How to use data classifications, to enable a Data Privacy Use Case, ie, Sensitive Data, PII, PHI, PCI, GDPR
- The customer knows what data classifications are relevant to Data Privacy use cases
- The customer knows how to create Data Classification groupings
- Customer is able to implement a Data Classification strategy that supports their Data Privacy use case
Customer is able to implement a Data Classification strategy that supports their Data Privacy use case
- Kick-off meeting to align cross-functional stakeholders
- Review customer’s data privacy use cases
- Customer demo of current setup or proposed design – if relevant
- Demo of data classification process and best practices in CDGC
- Initial recommendations for customer’s use case
- Best practices shared
- Reference to product documents and digital content
Business & Functional Focus
Cloud Data Governance & Catalog
Data Privacy Governance
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.