This engagement provides a detailed walkthrough on how to create and use custom workflows as part of the approval process in Cloud Data Governance & Catalog. Explore the plan, design, and implementation phases using CAI/MCC/CDGC services in IDMC.
- Establish workflow and approval process to publish the assets in CDGC using the customized workflow feature
- Design the approval process as you want to fit your needs using custom workflows
- Automate the approval process in CDGC using the custom workflow
Able to govern and publish business and technical assets in CDGC.
- Introduction & Definition of Workflow in CDGC
- Use case explanation and explore different DG Roles and Responsibilities
- Overview of a sample Custom Workflow (design, functionality, use case alignment)
- Workflow outcomes and impact on governance asset life cycle
- Creation of Custom Workflow
- Use case implementation
- The process to download and use Custom Workflow bundles provided by Informatica
- Documentation: Permissions required to work with custom workflows
- Expert guidance sessions
- Best practices, Tech Tuesdays webinars, and support videos shared, as applicable
Cloud Governance & Data Quality
Cloud Data Governance and Catalog
Govern Key Data Elements
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.