Provide an overview of the IDMC Advanced Serverless offering for Amazon Web Services (AWS) customers.
- Overview of the IDMC Advanced Serverless runtime environments
- Understand the architecture of the Advanced Serverless offering
- Understand tenancy features, data flow characteristics, and connectivity mechanisms
- Understand the privileges needed on the customer’s AWS account
- Understand resources spun up on the customer’s AWS tenant
Informatica Cloud Administrator/Architect/Network Administrator/Information Security Architect/Officer/Developer will learn how Informatica’s Advanced Serverless offering can provide a fully cloud-native middleware data platform for all data integration computation needs.
- Discuss the design and architecture of the IDMC Advanced Serverless offering:
- Dynamic Scalability
- Discuss use cases that fit Advanced Serverless
- Discuss execution model and deployment
- Tenancy and security characteristics
- Privileges required and resources spun up in customer’s AWS tenant
Expert Guidance Session
IDMC Platform Setup Guidance
Cloud Data Lake and Warehouse
- Catalog offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in this Catalog are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.