- Review bulk import function in Cloud Data Governance and Catalog (CDGC)
- Governance assets creation in CDGC
- Business assets creation in CDGC
- Bulk import business content in CDGC through spreadsheets
- Understand the bulk import feature for governance assets
- Best Practice on business asset creation
- Create glossaries, policies, etc.
- Bulk import templates for creating business assets are prepared
- Business assets like Glossaries, Policies, and Regulations are created
- Understand how to monitor and perform basic troubleshooting on bulk import jobs
- Explain the bulk import process in CDGC for business content
- Demonstrate the bulk import in CDGC and how to monitor and troubleshoot
- Explain the bulk import templates for various business asset types and how to populate them
- Demonstration of asset importing
- Best Practices provided on upload templates
- Documents and digital content shared
Add to Favorites
Cloud Governance & Data Quality
Cloud Data Governance and Catalog
Use Cases & Tags
Data Privacy Governance
Data Quality Governance
Govern Key Data Elements
- Success Accelerators offers Engagements for Informatica Cloud Services on IDMC platform only.
- All Engagement Topics in the Success Accelerators are intended to be delivered in guidance and advisory mode only. This is implicit and it will not be called out explicitly under each engagement’s scope separately.
- Customers need to include their relevant technical/business team highlighted in each engagement topic to derive the best out of each engagement.
- Customers need to perform any hands-on work by themselves leveraging the guidance from these engagements.
- Customers need to work with Informatica Global Customer Support for any product bugs/issues and troubleshooting.
- Value Accelerator is available only for IDMC Services and this is offered only to eligible customers. Please check with your Customer Success Manager for eligibility before requesting Value Accelerator engagement.