This webinar is intended for citizen users, data engineers and data analysts. The session focuses on the Change Data Capture (CDC) technique, which plays a pivotal role in replicating real-time data to the cloud. Specifically, it explores how Informatica CMI facilitates the replication of real-time and streaming data from various sources such as applications, databases, files, or streams into Cloud Data Warehouses (e.g., Snowflake, Google BigQuery), Data Lakes (e.g., S3, ADLS), or Messaging Systems (e.g., Kafka, Pub/Sub). By the end of the webinar, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of streaming and CDC features in CMI. Moreover, you will learn about the best practices for real-time replication.
Here is the agenda for this session:
- Market drivers for Data Integration
- How cloud serves the analytics layer?
- Why Informatica CMI?
- What are the different CDC techniques supported by CMI?
- Informatica CMI Services and New Features
- Application Ingestion
- Database Ingestion
- File Ingestion
- Streaming Ingestion
- Best Practices for performance and real-time replication
Speaker and Speaker Details
- Dhirendra Sinha, Principal Product Manager, R&D